HAVE A PASSION FOR DRAWING?
Share your life story with us! Whether your journey is laced with joy, sadness, achievement and challenges, we would love to see it.
The theme of the Drawing Competition is “A Celebration of Life“.
Whether your artwork is painting, a pencil sketch, or digital art, as long as it is displayed on a flat surface, we accept all kinds of visual art.
Submit your artwork to us by 31 January 2023, 17:00hrs (UTC +8) and stand to win a cash prize as well as have your artwork featured at the ACP-i 2023 Conference.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED!
Registration is now CLOSED! Winners will be announced on 28 February, 2023!
DRAWING COMPETITION TIMELINE
Registration and Artwork Submissions Open
Registration and Artwork Submissions Closes
DRAWING COMPETITION TIMELINE
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
All Individuals age 21 years old and above with a passion for art from all around the world are welcome to register and participation is free.
WIN EXCITING PRIZES
Win cash prizes +
Stand a chance for your artwork to be printed on the conference tote bags.
1st Prize: SGD500
2nd Prize: SGD300
3rd Prize: SGD200
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP 3 WINNERS!
Lives start from nature and soon return there. Through all the moments of joy, love, anger, sadness, we grow. Putting all the ups and downs, strengths and weaknesses behind, we feel grateful and peaceful at times. We are part of nature and we celebrate being here. The different colours represent different moments in life. More Warm colours were used and the white birds were there to represent hope, peace and great moments in lives. Of course we could not omit those ‘not so good’ moments in life as they are also part of us, and I used some blue and darker colour to represent them. The little girl, who seems to be asleep, but actually she is feeling and picturing the world. While she is experiencing it, all the moments and memories were counted and warmly hugged by the nature (bear to represent), for the girl to remember and celebrate.
Life is a celebration in all its colours and hues, beautiful and vivid with strength and gentleness like the elephant in my painting..yet gentle and fragile as the delicate creeper…to be nurtured, to love and live with kindness. When it’s time… to go with dignity and memories of having loved and lived well.
The beauty of creation is a reminder about God. To value God’s creation – whether nature or human – is to honour and admire Him. Each step I take through life’s journey, as I pause to savour God’s creation, inspires me to celebrate life and appreciate His masterpieces.
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!
Thank you to all participants for taking part in the Celebration of Life Drawing Competition. The ACP-i 2023 Organisers appreciate all the creativity and talent displayed in the Artworks and we wish you all the very best for your future!
DRAWING COMPETITION GUIDELINES
- The registration of the Drawing Competition will commence from 13 October 2022 Singapore time and end on 31 January 2023, 17:00hrs (UTC +8). (the “Registration Period”)
- During the Registration Period, the Participants who has completed the online registration form via https://forms.gle/QHYLbx8vDgUagb2KA (the “Registration Form”) are eligible to participate in the Drawing Competition.
- Upon successful registration for the Drawing Competition, each participant will receive a system generation email from firstname.lastname@example.org to acknowledge on the registration (the “Registration Confirmation Email”) with instructions on artwork submission.
- Should the Participants do not receive the Registration Confirmation Email within 3 working days from the day of submitting the Registration Form, the Participants shall at its own discretion to check the spam folder and then email the Organiser at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the registration.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the date and timings for the Registration Period.
- The theme of the Drawing Competition is A Celebration of Life (the “Theme”). The visual art (the
“Artwork”) should reflect each of the Participant’s interpretation of the Theme.
- There are no restrictions on the mediums, techniques and style used to produce the Artwork.
Whether the Artwork is a painting, a pencil sketch, or digital art, as long as it is displayed on a
flat surface, the Organiser accept all kinds of visual art.
- The Dimensions of the Artworks by the Participants must be 375mm x 273mm (the “Artwork
Dimension”) and not exceed these dimensions.
- Any Participant who fails to produce the Artwork up to the specific Artwork Dimension shall be
disqualified from the Drawing Competition.
- The Participant will need to prepare a softcopy of their Artwork (the “Softcopy Artwork) for
submission to the Organizer.
- The Artworks must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libellous
or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous,
discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person or
otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Art Competition.
- The Artworks must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in
violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations including the
laws or regulations in any state where the Art Competition and supporting statements and
artworks are created.
- The Artworks must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party
advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, representation of characters indicating sponsorship or
endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Drawing
Competition, as determined by Organizer, in its sole discretion.
- The Artworks must be original, unpublished and unminted works that do not contain,
incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or
- The Artworks cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s
publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
- The Artwork must not be subject to any actual or threatened litigation or claim.
- The Artwork must not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Organiser or a third party.
- The Artwork submission of the Drawing Competition will commence from 13 October 2022 Singapore time and end on 31 January 2023, 17:00hrs (UTC +8). (the “Artwork Submission Period”)
- During the Artwork Submission Period, the Participants will have to complete the online submission form and upload the Softcopy Artwork via https://forms.gle/yRRX6HYBECY1Zaqs6 (the “Artwork Submission Form”) in order to be eligible for the Drawing Competition.
- The Softcopy Artwork must be minimum 300 dots per inch (DPI) with a maximum file size of up to 10 megabytes (MB). Only Softcopy Artwork in JPEG and PNG file types are accepted to be eligible for the Drawing Competition.
- Each Participant is limited to only ONE (1) artwork submission. In the event where multiple submissions are submitted, the first entry will be accepted and all subsequent submissions will be disqualified.
- The Participants will need to provide a description of the meaning/story behind the Artwork (the “Write-up”) and how it reflects the Theme of the Drawing Competition. Only Write-up in English language will be accepted.
- The Participants must name the Softcopy Artwork file in a logical and consistent manner. Begin file name with Participant’s Name (as per Registration Form), follow by the Registration Confirmation ID. An example to title the files as below:
Example: Oscar Ong_ABC12345678
- Any Participants who fails to submit the Softcopy Artwork during the Artwork Submission Period shall be disqualified from the Drawing Competition.
- Upon successful submission for the Softcopy Artwork, each participant will receive a system generation email from email@example.com to acknowledge on the submission (the “Artwork Submission Confirmation Email”).
- Should the Participant do not receive the Artwork Submission Confirmation Email within 3 working days from the day of submitting the Artwork Submission Form, the Participant shall at its own discretion to check the spam folder and then email the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com to confirm on the Artwork Submission.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the date and timings for the Artwork Submission Period.
- The Organiser reserves the right and absolute discretion to shortlist these Artworks as deem appropriate or complete.
- The Organiser may, at its sole discretion, offer selected participants additional chances for Softcopy Artwork Submission.
REGISTER FOR THE “A CELEBRATION OF LIFE” DRAWING COMPETITION NOW!
Please complete the online registration form below to participate in the Drawing Competition. Instructions on artwork submission will be sent to your email after registration.
JUDGING CRITERIA FOR ARTWORK
All the Artwork submitted by the Participants will be judged based on the following criteria:
Clarity of Interpretation and Theme
Creativity and Originality
Quality of Artistic Composition
Overall Design, Finishing and Detail
Color Scheme and Visual Impact